Friday, November 22, 2013

Published 9:36 AM by with 0 comment

Keep on Going, Keep on Going...

If you've been wondering where I've disappeared to recently, well... I'm over here. Going a little crazy, writing like a maniac, and hoping that this last week of November will bring me that magical number of 50,000. There are lots of posts that I want to write, many fun events and photos that I haven't shared, but right now all my energy is going into these people, who are turning real under my fingertips.

Fio ran into Able as he suddenly stopped and turned to face her, staring at her intently. “Look, Aiofe. I already let you go twice before, when you first decided to make a choice that separated us, and when I thought you had died. You're going to be leaving again soon either for the capitol to work under Dr. Emeth's supervision or to stay with Realis in some secret hideaway. I've made a life for myself here, out in these woods. No matter what you do, I am just going to have to deal with it..."


Want to stay updated with my final week of insanity? Click on the NaNoWriMo '13 tab at the top of the page! And don't worry, I'll be back with the regular posts pretty soon : )


I wish we had snow here, but this is just a wishful-thinking picture!

      edit

0 comments: