Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Published 7:42 AM by with 0 comment

Wednesday Wanderings

Here is a varied selection of articles that I've found on my excursions around the web! I hope you enjoy them, or at least find them thought-provoking. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comment section, whether you agree or disagree.

Below are questions I've honestly asked over the years, and recently found online articles that answer or respond to them.

"I wonder what Saudi Arabian women wear in the comfort of their own home? Surely they don't have to wear those covering clothes ALL the time."  Sort of.

"WHY DO PEOPLE TALK TO KIDS LIKE THEY ARE A LESSER FORM OF HUMAN BEING!?" (I ask this question a lot, mostly in my own head, because it happens so often.)   So ridiculous.  *strong language warning*

"Ugh, I'm not a big fan of Disney princess movies. What are some better options?"  This.

"Can't I use my loudness in favor of Love?"  Yes, I can!

"Which trees would be the best to memorize for usefulness in case I'm stranded in the wilderness?"   These ones.

"I wonder if I'll regret anything when I'm old?"  Maybe...

"It seems like our ancestors had better lives than we did in many ways. What were their secrets?"  Ah.

"Maybe I should think twice about posting this onto Facebook..."   Yeah, I should.

"Can I enjoy art from morally questionable artists?"   Looks like someone else has the same convictions.

How about some amazingly beautiful photographs and a few mildly funny yet bad real estate pictures and then some absolutely hilarious photographs (I dare you to get to the end of this particular picture series without laughing).

(source)
      edit

0 comments: