Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Published 7:27 AM by with 2 comments

Wednesday Wanderings

Today I bring you more parenting links! I appreciated the message in each of these articles. Hope you enjoy them too!

Want to learn 25 ways to be a calm parent? 

Want to learn how to talk respectfully to little girls?

Want to see why you should let your child listen to scary stories? 

Want to learn 10 things that mothers in Haiti can teach us?

Want to learn how to handle your anger at your child?

Want to see why your child shouldn't be the exception to every rule?

Want to see how you can miss out on your child's dreams if you're glued to your iPhone?

Want to be encouraged if you're a mother with young children?

My sweet girl can be quite a challenge, so I'm happy to continue
learning how to be a peaceful, respectful, loving mother!

      edit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were great reads. Thank you for sharing. Definitely had my partner read the iphone story. haha

Lyssa said...

So glad you enjoyed them too! That's exactly what I hope for: that someone else will also find the articles helpful, because we can all learn from each other!