Saturday, November 15, 2014

Published 3:49 PM by with 0 comment

While I'm Waiting for Snow....

Just popping in to say that I'm still here! Not working on my novel nearly as much as I should be, but it's slowly chugging along. I've given up checking word count and have simply plugged away at it. I can see the end, so hopefully this first draft will be completed before December 1st.

Honestly, this cough I've had has been so bad at night that most of the time I'm too exhausted to write much; I have a feeling that I had bronchitis or walking pneumonia or something. But I truly am recovering, just very slowly!

Here are some interesting links that I visited this week. Yeah, it's not Wednesday or Friday, when I usually share links. I'm sitting at my desk in front of the window wishing/willing/cheering for the snow to begin falling, so I might as well take a quick break from noveling to share these, since I find them to be cool. Check them out!

Eighteen Things Highly Creative People Do Differently

Beyond the So-called First Thanksgiving: Five Children's Books that Set the Record Straight

Forget Facebook, Abandon Instagram: Move to a Village

What French Kids Eat for School Lunch Puts American Lunches to Shame

How Busy People Make Time to Read- And You Can Too

How to Re-invent the Internet and Save Ourselves

An Illustrated Celebration of the Little-known Sidekicks Behind Creative Geniuses

I Don't Want to Be a Good Christian Anymore

The Top Ten Tips I've Learned from Minimalists

Happy weekend!


      edit

0 comments: