Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Published 7:06 AM by with 1 comment

Wednesday Wanderings

These links brought a smile or a moment of thoughtfulness to me, and in the midst of a somber day remembering 9/11, I hope they elicit the same reactions from you. May we treasure beauty, laugh together, and strive to understand one another and seek peace. Brought to you quickly because today is supposed to be a record-breaking heat index, so I'm heading out to the park early with my Bug.

Take part in the latest Japanese fad!

Ten choices you will greatly regret in ten years

If Disney princesses had Instagram...

Ballet dancers in random situations are awesome.

A shipwreck may contain a near-mythical Viking navigation aid!

Certain Dr. Who phrases and how customers in Olive Garden react: an Experiment

A six year guesses what classic novels are all about based on their covers


(source)

      edit

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collection. I love a good laugh...or bulging eyes as far as the telephone number thing. Interesting. I don't know if I'm that forward.