Monday, May 20, 2013

Published 7:04 AM by with 0 comment

Doing











~ Diving: into the farmer's markets that started back up this month. Kale, spinach, green onions, lettuce, and asparagus are all in season! Support your local farmers!

~ Preparing: essential oils and herbal tinctures for summer use. Natural bug spray, here we come!

~ Planning: a new set of posts called "Thoughtful Thursday", where I will be sharing quotes 
that I'm currently pondering.

~ Remembering: the delicious home-made breakfast with my family over Mother's Day weekend which included local, free range bacon, the best I've ever tasted! 

~ Reading: stories together at a favorite haunt, the Tavern of Fine Arts.

~ Savoring: my favorite spring time treat, artichokes, on sale for one dollar each! Not very local, but certainly very loved in my household. We enjoy food around here, as you can tell.


~ Discoveringletterboxes once more; our warm-weather hobby is officially back! 

~ Sending: fervent thanks to everyone who blessed us with hand-me-down, thrifted, or new summer clothes for Harmony!

~ Wishing: that we'd been able to spend more time exploring the beautiful Elephant Rocks State Park of Missouri. We'll go back again someday : )

~ Hearing: the classical radio station. It's a few months old now, but we are still thrilled to have it available every day!

~ Hoping: that the pollen will calm down a bit so that we can venture outside again without sneezing fits, itching eyes, or dripping noses.

~ Plottingcharacter development for my book that will be written during NaNoWriMo this year. Yes, there's even a title already! Most of the brainstorming is done at night when I'm lying in bed awake with Harmony. More details to come as November approaches.

      edit

0 comments: