Friday, February 01, 2013

Published 1:21 PM by with 0 comment

Friday Finds

Being off Facebook has given me much more time away from the computer, but I still read a handful of blogs, browse the news, and occasionally watch a video or two. Besides keeping up with emails and business stuff, of course. This week I found a couple gems in the online world. Take a look!

Here's a very interesting article called "Why You Never Truly Leave Highschool". It's lengthy, but worth a perusal. As someone who never went to high school, I was intrigued with some of the assertions the author made. Do I agree with him? Do YOU agree with him? Hmmm...

Are you an auditory, kinesthetic, or auditory learner? Take this test and see if it's accurate!

Guys would have a lot more respect and understanding for women giving birth if they went through childbirth pains themselves, like these two dudes. Kudos to the one who stuck with it until the end! That takes some guts!

Before you judge someone, ANYONE, think about this: you just never know what they might be feeling or going through right now. Taking these beautiful, convicting words to heart. Worth reading many times.

I'm playing her music constantly this week. Besides having an awesome name, she creates music that lets me simply be and breathe, like this piece.
      edit

0 comments: