Saturday, February 02, 2013

Published 5:30 PM by with 0 comment

Hooray, you can now...

... sign up to receive my blog posts through email!

Here's the deal: the two things that mix me up the most are numbers and technology. I'm not good with them. So when I figured out how to do separate pages here on my blog, it was pretty much just the result of a happy accident. Then I discovered more ways to organize the layout. INNOVATION.

So now you can actually subscribe to my blog! As far as I can see, there might be two different ways to subscribe at the top of the page, but I'm not sure of the details.

Anyway... if you'd like to read what I write, would you consider signing up? It would make my day : ) I know a lot of people read blogs and hide in the corners without commenting, so for all you invisible readers, maybe it's time to come out into the open...?

This is what's been going on lately. Look out, world. We're all learning new things.


      edit

0 comments: