Saturday, December 14, 2013

Published 7:58 AM by with 0 comment

December Projects Day #14

Prompt for day #14: daydream

I think of Cinderella hopefully singing "If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." It's not quite that simple, though, right? All the dreams I've had took work (some, years of work)  to bring about. None of my dreams came true simply by my own power, either; they have been aided along the road with the support of my family, friends, and mentors.

But one of the factors in bringing my dreams into reality was this: making decisions along the way that pointed my travels in the right direction. I had to deliberately think ahead and make a conscious effort. Nothing happens merely by chance; I don't believe in a universe where our lives are governed by the roll of a dice. Daydreams rise from my thoughts, my heart looks ahead to beautiful possibilities, Providence takes a hand, and my feet set out on their next adventure.


The Heart Takes One Step at a Time






      edit

0 comments: