Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Published 8:27 AM by with 0 comment

December Projects Day #17

Prompt for day #17: quilt

Someday I'd love to have a beautiful, handmade quilt for our bed. 

Someday I'd like to travel to Ireland.

Someday I'd like to go back to Germany and visit my friends there.

Someday I'd like to travel around the rest of the States that I haven't seen yet.

I should update my Life Goals list to include all these things.

I should begin thinking about my goals for the upcoming year.

I need to buy a 2014 calendar.

But I always wait until they're on sale a week and a half after the new year begins.

Good thing I printed out my free Unravelling the Year workbook already! 

Super excited to go through those questions just like last year. 

In fact, I'm gonna go work on it right now.

{early morning thoughts}



Playing in the Snow




      edit

0 comments: