Sunday, December 02, 2012

Published 10:58 AM by with 0 comment

DPP, Day #2

I promise that not all the pictures I take this month will be of my adorable daughter, but there will probably be quite a few of them. Because she's just too darn cute. Yes, I am a new mom, YES I am besotted with my five month old baby. 

I just used the word "besotted" without knowing what it means. But then I looked it up, and it turns out that my brain uses words correctly even when I don't consciously know the definition. Heh. Feeling loopy due to this cold I suddenly came down with in the middle of the night. Sore throat, stuffy nose, achy body... no first day of Advent celebration at church for me. So rather than mope about being sick I'm just trying to quietly rest. Like Harmony in this picture. The sleep sack was crocheted by the talented husband (guys can play with yarn too!) of my friend L., who is lending it to Harmony because her one-year old son is too large for it now. It is beautiful.

Go To Sleep Little Baby
Harmony taking her mid-morning nap



Cold Cures
That's all for today, folks. Time for some more vitamin C.
      edit

0 comments: