Saturday, December 01, 2012

Published 9:07 PM by with 0 comment

December Photo Project, Day #1

I'm so excited to begin the December Photo Project with over three hundred other online folks! As the description on the website says, the purpose is to "challenge myself creatively" and share the moments with family and friends. I'm not terribly talented with a camera, and don't have the most visually artistic eye, so this will be an interesting project, for sure. Already I'm trying to notice things differently, such as approaching from various angles, finding colors, watching patterns and movement and light. This is a way for me to grow. I hope whoever reads my blog and sees the pictures will enjoy the tiny moments I capture throughout this month.

If you'd like to join, just click on the button to the right of this post and sign up!

Gourd Walk
With Chris and Harmony in the early morning

And here are the runners-up (runner-ups?) for photo of the day! 

Berry Bright

Feed Me

George Washington Carver

Holly Path

Can you tell that I like the color red? And berries? Yep.

      edit

0 comments: