Thursday, December 27, 2012

Published 10:47 AM by with 0 comment

DPP, Day #26

While Christmas may be over, Harmony's excitement over her gifts is still new! You'll probably see more photos of her toys, because she loves them so much, and it makes me even more happy since they keep her occupied for longer than three seconds ; ) The bear in this picture is from Build-A-Bear, and was created for me and Harmony by my first lovely guitar teacher, Kelli, who has been in my life since I was eight years old. You can't see it here, but the bear has a flying guitar on its shirt, and if you squeeze its paw, it giggles!

Yesterday was my stepdad's birthday. We celebrated with him by playing board and card games, hanging out as a family, eating lots of leftovers from Christmas dinner, and having berry trifle. He's an awesome guy! So thankful he's in my life and Harmony's life as a wonderful grandpa.

Now it's time to CLEAN ALL THE THINGS that have been getting piled up for a week! We've spent most of our time at my folk's home, but now our own apartment needs some serious work. Hooray for a week and a half off of teaching!

Christmas Bear

Daddy and the Bug

Birthday Berry Trifle
      edit

0 comments: