Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Published 9:31 PM by with 0 comment

DPP, Day #4

Harmony didn't actually take this picture of herself. She was being quite a handful today, and in one of her quieter moments while I was changing her diaper (and all her clothes... it was THAT kind of explosion) she began blowing raspberries, so I thought I'd try to get a picture of that. But this cuteness happened instead.

I'm feeling less crappy! Not all the way better yet, but I didn't lose my voice after teaching tonight. Today needed to be slow still. Time to catch up with cooking and bring out the advent items that I neglected to find on Sunday. Already December 4th? Blink and you'll miss it. I don't want to miss this beautiful season celebrating the coming of the Christ Child. 

Slow down. 

Drink another cup of tea, open the Bible to the first chapter of John, sing a Christmas song. 

Remember that Mary held a crying baby too.

Harmony Herself

Favorite Toy

Blink and You'll Miss It

      edit

0 comments: