Friday, December 21, 2012

Published 11:04 PM by with 0 comment

DPP, Day #21

Sometimes strange things happen. I now own a leather coat and an old film camera. Too long of a story to go into here, but the short version is this: abandoned possessions in a foreclosed home, found coat hung up in a closet, found camera in a box, the items were going to be thrown out anyway, and I asked to keep them instead. 

There is even film still in the camera. Should I get it developed? I'd really like to try using the camera! I wonder what pictures might have been taken with it? And the coat may look a bit cheesy on me (and too long) but I'm a big fan of it. I feel rather like I've joined the Browncoats.

If you don't know what that means, you have been deprived, and you should go watch the entire series of Firefly right away.

Browncoats Recruit

      edit

0 comments: