Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Published 11:17 PM by with 0 comment

DPP, Day#25

Chris, being the thoughtful, sweet guy that he is, had my Christmas stocking all prepared for me first thing this morning, complete with a beautiful live rose at the top. I, being the extremely tired slacker, did not have his stocking ready at all. Fail. Too many late nights have taken their toll! But Chris once again forgave me and waited patiently for his stocking. Then we opened the gifts his family had sent us on our bed with Harmony. I have an awesome husband.

We spent the rest of the day with my family, opening gifts, playing games, singing carols, reading our advent book, talking with lovely friends on Chris's brand new iPad (a special gift from his folks; yay Facetime!), taking care of Harmony, cooking, and eating a delicious dinner of standing rib roast, au gratin potatoes, rolls, broccoli and cauliflower casserole, and bacon-wrapped green beans. Everyone was too stuffed for the berry trifle we'd planned as dessert!

Here is the recording we made of this year's favorite carol! I love how I awkwardly don't know what to do with my hands, and how Sean is posing like sasquatch at the end ; )  Enjoy our silliness! We had fun making the video.

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!



Playing with New Toys

Favorite Stocking Stuffers

Joy to the World, the Savior Reigns

The Lord Has Come

Merry Christmas!
      edit

0 comments: